All our bamboo straws are cut, cleaned, and sterilized to prevent any residual flavour. The smooth inner surface of our straws prevent particles from accumulating.
These straws are dishwasher friendly, and the bamboo fiber brush allows for easy cleansing. Also the smooth, rounded edges of the straw make it safe for it to be used by children and senior citizens alike.
Standard Operating Procedure:
1. Boil the bamboo straws with a teaspoon of vinegar before using them for the first time. This helps to remove any residual flavor.
2. After each use, rinse your bamboo straw under the tap and every so often clean the inside using our sisal fiber cleaning brush. We have even made our straws dishwasher friendly.
3. Bamboo straws dry very quickly, so make sure to always allow your straws to dry completely!
4. Store your straws in a well-ventilated place, and never in air-tight containers or jars.
5. Aside from keeping your straws dry, store them in a moisture-free area.
The Kind Earth
The 'Kind' Culture
We strive to create unique products with an enthralling story, working with small farms and locals artisans/tribals across India, who share a similar view of sustainable production. We affirmatively believe in ethical manufacturing and care deeply about empowering the local populace with whom we work.
‘The Kind Earth’ believes that organisations need to endure the responsibility of creating their products and services authentically and equitably. We take a hands-on approach to sourcing our raw material, where we take the time to visit our farms and workshops. We ensure to oversee their operation, check that the manufacturing process is sincere, whilst creating minimal waste.
The Kind Earth
Why Choose Us
At ‘The Kind Earth’, we work closely with the bamboo and wheat farms across India to procure the best quality raw material in order to fulfil the requirements of our business customers. We employ only tribals and artisans across the nation, as to provide a livelihood for an unrecognised sect of our population. Our straws are certified and FSSAI regulated, which deems it fit for human consumption. We draw our raw material from the Himalayan Foothills, giving the end user a direct connect back to nature. All our products are 100% organic, biodegradable, and chemical-free.